Not Expecting Too Much



     Do you believe in the quote "The results of you expectation is the reciprocate of it" ? Because I do believe on it and I've proved and tested it by the challenges I have faced in my entire life. I've been expecting things and the outcome is the worst. I have learned my lesson not to expect and just simply clear and untie my mind by overthinking and procastinate over things. I just strive hard and do my best at all things even if I'm just a trying hard girl who is ambitious. Expecting and striving is my best force for my success in life.

    I don't see myself in the future, maybe I'm just too scared that my expectations will turn into nothing and it will hurt me even more. So I just focus on what is the present until I reached my dreams, who I want to become and what will be my status in the future, I make my self busy or just not to think ahead the future, I'm just focusing shaping my personalities and abilities for my own sake. Busy accomplishing all of my requirements, me who is enjoying what is the present just planning and not expecting, enjoying my teenage life with my friends, enjoying whatsoever I can.

     But in contrast I hope that ten years from now, I see myself as a registered accountant and businesswoman, juggling numbers and ideas to make a difference. As an accountant, I'll dive into financial puzzles, helping companies navigate their numbers with ease. And as a businesswoman, I'll be busy turning dreams into reality, whether it's launching a startup or leading a successful company.

     But it's not just about climbing the career ladder, it's about giving back too. I want to mentor others, sharing what I've learned along the way to help them reach their goals. And I'll make sure to lend a hand in my community, supporting programs that teach financial smarts and empower people to chase their dreams.

     Ultimately, my journey is about more than just numbers and business plans. It's about making connections, making a difference, and making the most out of every opportunity that comes my way.


References: 

kylajadetamo.blogspot.com

blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

United Hands for a Clearer Nation

Me, Myself and a Dash of Sass: Unveiling the mystery of me!

Tara na Fiesta na! Viva Vigan! Longganisa Festival!