Me, Myself and a Dash of Sass: Unveiling the mystery of me!


I'm Kyla Jade Tamo and I'm here to unveil the mystery on me, I'm 14 years old born on December 6, 2008 and currently living at Naguilian Caoayan Ilocos Sur. I'm the middle child among my siblings and I'm the only girl. First thing first is I'm currently studying at Ilocos Sur National High School and a SSC student and in marconi section who is an academic achiever since daycare. I'm an ambitious woman who wants the best and to achieve all of her dreams for her family and herself.


If you see me for the first time you will assume that I'm an innocent girl. But when you really know me in real life I'm a short-tempered girl, impatient, and rude sometimes, but if you say a word that literally painful I'm just like a fragile glass that will break into pieces and will never look and you the same because you hurt me. I'm adventurous person you'll ever meet I like to explore new cafe's places. I like to eat so much too with my friends, Bonding with my favorite persons is the best thing that will ever make me happy. I'm lazy sometimes but sometimes I'm more productive.






Here are my favorites, in terms of color my most favorite color is pink, my favorite food is chicken and tortang eggplant, I love ice coffee so much, I'm into girly clothes so much, I like natures especially mountains, beaches and falls . The most quote I've wanted people to know is don't be someone's voice be your own voice. Que sera sera, what will be will be in the future just go with the flow. I love my parents so much they are my inspiration as an ambitious woman to be successful in the future. I'm grieving now because my mother died but I will surely make her dreams for a possible to make her happy in heaven. That's the mystery on me.

Comments

  1. Im sorry for your loss:( , make this as a inspiration to continue the good work and keep striving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyla, I am so so proud of you. I am only One call away when you need someone to cry and lean on. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep dreaming , and keep soaring high, kyla. It will be worth it someday;)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep striving! Everything will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on soaring until one day, you will finally reach the summit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your hard works will be worth it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kyla! I am sure that your mother is very proud of you because of your achievements! I hope that someday you will achieve your dreams!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

United Hands for a Clearer Nation

Tara na Fiesta na! Viva Vigan! Longganisa Festival!